GENERAL PRACTITIONERS PRACTICE DE RESIDENTIE
• Consultations every business day
• Evening consultations
• Plan your appointment online
• All primary care
• Phone and E-consultations
• Online laboratory results
• First aid
• Ear irrigation
• Urine tests
• Preventive medical examination
• Intra-uterine device insertion
• Pap smear / Smear test
• Electrocardiagram / Heart recordings
• Spirometry tests
• Taking blood samples / blood tests
• Removing stitches
• (24 hr) blood pressure
• Minor surgical operations
• Wart treatment
• Varicose vein treatment
ONE GP PRACTICE - TWO LOCATIONS
• You are welcome on both locations.
• GP’s and Assistents all work on both locations.
• You choose your location and GP when making an appointment.
• Open on all business days between 08:00 and 17:00 (from 16:00 only emergencies)
The practice is located on the corner of the Sweelinckplein and the Reinkenstraat centrally in the Duinoord neighbourhood. You can get there easily by car, bike or public transport using the Groot Hertoginnelaan, Laan van Meerdervoort and Koningin Emmakade.
PRINS HENDRIKSTRAAT 129
In the “Zeeheldenkwartier” right in between the Koningsplein en the Prins Hendrikplein. You can get there easily using the Koningin Emmakade – Waldeck Pyrmontkade and the Zoutmanstraat.
You can call us every business day of the year from 8:00 until 17:00. From 10:00 until 10:30 and from 12:00 until 13:00 the assistents have time for consultations with the doctors and their lunchbreak. From 16:00 until 17:00 we are available for emergencies only.
Sweelinckplein 45 070-3454522
Prins Hendrikstraat 129 070-3450650
REGISTRATION AS A NEW PATIENT
The practice is open only for new patients who live within postal code areas which we can reach within 10 minutes. These postal code areas are:
Regentesse- en Valkenboskwartier:
Staten- en Geuzenkwartier:
2513 and 2528;
2561, 2562 and 2563;
2581 and 2582;
2585 and 2514;
Dutch health insurance
If you have Dutch health insurance we will charge all costs for our services directly to your insurer. Most costs are fully covered. Certain procedures, prescribed medication, blood tests etc. are settled with your obligatory own risk.
No Dutch health insurance
We charge a fixed fee which is set by the Dutch Healthcare Regulatory Institutions for every service based on time spent. Payments can be made directly through our payment terminal or by invoice. In most cases you can reclaim the costs with your health insurance.
1. Less than 5 minutes € 14,92
2. Between 5 minutes and 20 minutes € 29,83
3. More than 20 minutes € 59,66
4. No Show: If you do not cancel an appointment for a consultation and you do not show up we charge € 29,31 for the time reserved.
To register as a patient please fill out the form underneath. You will receive a confirmation email with more information.